Friday 9 November 2012

Family- Married Life, Being a mama & student

This is my 1st time blogging. Previously, I never get interested and had a weird feeling to share my story to anyone. But, sometimes i think i need a medium not a person directly to express my feeling and to share my experience. So, why dont i try a new thing that i never done before? For the very 1st time, i will start with my little family. I get married 4 years ago to someone who is 1 year older than me. He has a babyface looking. Sometimes people will think that he is my brother rather than my husband. We have 2 cutie daughters. The eldest was born in 2009 (now is 3 years old) and the second in 2012 (almost 4 months). Now, I'm full time student again. I hope i can cope with everything regardless my status as a wife and mother of two kids. In Shaa Allah.

I want to share my big day photos. Happy viewing ;)


During my engangement day on 07/04/2007

Wedding Pics


After Nikah 08/03/2008


Malam Berinai


Bersanding 09/03/2008


Majlis Potong Kek



Majlis Sebelah Pihak Lelaki (19/04/2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment