Sunday 11 November 2012

I'm still young!

No. 2 Please don't go! No. 3 Please dont come! Heyy! I'm still young ok ;)) Well it just a number and I'm ok with it. Really funny and happy lor when peoples said that i look like 24 years old woman. Perhaps because of my body figure. I hardly increase my body weight. I managed to get my original weight after 2 months giving birth. Actually, I'm trying to increase 5kg because i feel that i'm too thin with this age. 48 or 49 kg with 158cm tall. Don't you think i am underweight?  I don't want to overweight either. Tomorrow is my birthday. In this age, I really interested with anti-aging product especially collagen. I just finished 1 box of Berrygen (Tupperware Product). This product can help to reduce fine line and dark circle. But i found out that i feel more energize after drinking 1 sachet of Berrygen. I dont feel tired when fasting even though i was preggy at that time.So I decided to drink it as my supplement. The price it quite expensive. RM1XX of 1 box(20 sachets) for members price. I should take 2 sachects daily for significant result. But i just take 1 sachet per day. I'm still young and my face is wrinkle-free. ;p So i think it is ok if i just take 1 sachet everyday. I already get present in advance for my birthday. My hubby asked me what i want for my birthday. I don't have anything on my mind to request. I just wish he will love me forever, be kind to me, and be responsible to our little family. But suddenly, I think to have a travel bag because I will go to Maldives in this month end. I was so lucky because I was selected among 20 students in UTM Advance Research Skill Summer Course that will be held partly in UTM and partly in Maldives.Yeah! Travel bag is my most wanted thing now. =) Tq dear for the gift. Currently, i'm so busy with assigned task. Well going to Maldives is not just travelling, we have an assignment to be completed. I'll update later about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment