Friday 9 November 2012

MyPhD Scholarship

This is my 1st semester studying full time in PhD. I worked before in both private and goverment sector for almost 4 years. I hope I do the right thing. So far I feel happy being a student. I have to be grateful and patient to be happy. Experiencing good and bad memory is a normal for every person. I think living 30 years in the world is not short time. Bad memory is a lesson for me. I'll try to delete all bad things happen in my life although it is hard to forget. The key to be happy is forgiving. Let's be happy. =) Back to my student life, i believe that all students need pocket money. Luckily, I manage to get sponsorship from MyPhD which is Mybrain15 scholarship by Ministry of Higher Education. Not lucky yet, I havent get my allowance. To earn income, i do part time teaching in tuition centre. What i get is not much but it's worth as I can cover my food expense, handphone bill, broadband bill and fuel. I got offer letter in July 2012 but till now I still have to wait. I thought I will get at the same time like my senior friends. Last two days (November 7,2012), they all were so happy getting 'bank in' sms. So sad that the very2 happy thing didnt happen to me. Today, I just realized this unhappy news also happen to other new scholarship holder. Just wonder when will I get my allowance? Already ask this matter to Mybrain15 unit via email. The answer is still processing. Huh! 4 months already. Please quick! School holiday is just started meaning that my part time job is paused until school is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment